A couple favorite essays
- Dust – Carmen Lau
- Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young
- Being Alone – Ankit Shah
- Signs of Spring – Abigail Africa
- on self-directed work: a cartographer’s journey – Paige Finn Doherty
Find more of what I’m reading in my Curius bookshelf :)
- RTC + she256 Workshop #1: Intro to Blockchain & Industry Overview
- Girls Get IT #GirlPowerPanel
- BAF x she256 Panel: The Path to Mass Adoption, with Catherine Coley & Vanessa Grellet
- Girl Genius Magazine - College Application AMA
- I have idiopathic scoliosis! Wore a plastic back brace for 23 hours a day from 4th to 9th grade to avoid open-back surgery. I was a hardy fourth grader—literally :’) When I was 14, I started a Change.org petition to the CA governor to mandate scoliosis screenings in elementary schools. It gathered hundreds of comments & 10k signatures. Nothing came out of it though, unfortunately.
- In 7-9th grade, I ran a studyblr with 10k followers :)
- I’m an ESTJ, and very Type A… Can you tell?
- Swift was the very first programming language I learned… even before Python :’)
- Love dried fruits too much for my own good
- big on lowercasing whenever possible
If you’ve read this far, please, please say hi.