Hey, I’m Kristie! 👋
I’m a crypto geek, lifelong student (currently at UC Berkeley), and human being. (she/her)
My “resumé” curiosities include startups, web3/crypto, emerging market macroecon, diversity/equity/inclusion, and product. Beyond work, though, I’ve been reflecting on wellness, sustainable happiness, privilege, relationships, and success. Welcome to my corner of the internet :)
- Interning @ Uniswap in NYC!
- Studying dual degrees in EECS + Business @ UC Berkeley Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Program.
- Paddling competitively on the Cal Dragon Boat team, picking up heavy things at the gym, hiking beautiful California trails, peppering volleyballs, and recording everything on Strava.
- Interned @ crypto build team / VC Nascent, hacking on internally-incubated NFT x MEV experiments.
- Progressing the blockchain space @ she256. Spearheaded a career platform for underrepresented groups in blockchain, match-made between dozens of community members and 60+ partner companies. Building community & streamlining internal ops.
- Helped launch the first ever investment DAO focused on early-stage female & nonbinary crypto founders: Komorebi Collective. Raising, organizing, diligencing, investing. We’re on TechCrunch!
- Built internal tools @ Novi Financial (Facebook’s crypto wallet) as a software engineering intern.
- Founding Fellow @ On Deck Catalyst; Fellow @ Gitcoin KERNEL B3; Accel Scholar
- Interned, researched, wrote, and supported crypto companies @ Pantera Capital. My last two published pieces: investing in Wintermute, investing in Balancer.
iOS engineering intern @ Facebook University, building a donation-splitting payments app.
- In high school: Product design intern at 7QUBES, cofounded a fashion tech venture, built and launched two iOS apps to the App Store, and managed a creative magazine. 10+ years of art.
For a fuller professional overview, check out my LinkedIn.
Here’s my résumé.
If you’ve read this far, please say hi 🤍 My DMs are open!
I’m planning a few months of international city-hopping post-grad and would love to have friends across the world to do that.